22.1.13

BLUE MENINA


 
 
I've been quite happy with the latter drawing, Menina Blue, which is drawn and painted with colored pencils and watercolors. This is one of the illustrations of the story of the same name that is in the process of creation.
To make it I was inspired by one of Velázquez's Meninas, in the foothills of the Fallas and the face of my little girl when she is sad.Do you know the Velazquez painting Meninas It was painted by the biggest painter in the world. I'm really happy with this illustration, Blue Menina. I painted it with watercolors, and pencils in an acid free paper.
----------- 
He quedado bastante contenta con este último dibujo, Menina Azul, que está dibujada y pintada con lápices de colores y acuarelas. Esta es una de las ilustraciones del cuento que lleva el mismo nombre que está en proceso de creación.
Para hacerla me he inspirado en una de las Meninas del cuadro de Velázquez, en las faldas de las falleras y en la carita de mi hija pequeña cuando está triste.

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

 
© María Ramón .
Colaboración: Oloblogger